Thursday 19 July 2012

Just the Support We Need

I cannot thank everyone enough who has shown support, sponsored us or made a donation directly to the Sophia's Footsteps website.  Even Sophia herself has made us a video to thank us for our support and every one of these best wishes will make climbing Snowdon on Saturday all the more rewarding.

I must admit with the weather being so atrocious lately and Adam suffering from a trapped nerve in his back it has been a rather stressful lead up to the big fundraising event but now that we are only 2 days away I have to say I am really quite excited!  Plus the weather even looks as if it is picking up!



 (forecast image taken from Wunderground.com)

Tonight I will be packing the bags ready for the off on Friday night.

Watch this space for further updates...




No comments:

Post a Comment